Hi! I’m glad you’re here.
This assessment is designed to give you a map of your unique Energy Leadership™ experience. With it, you’ll discover areas you have access to already and where you can remove barriers to greater ease in others.
Please know that you can’t get anything wrong… or even right, for that matter.
This process is akin to taking a temperature. We want to get a clear reading so we can create clarity about your current Energy Leadership™ and how you can enjoy greater satisfaction in your life and work.
As I mentioned in our last meeting, your results and anything we discuss during your debrief are held 100% confidential and private by me. Of course, you may share them as you wish.
Please select your one-hour Energy Leadership Assessment Debrief appointment below.
The calendar offers options for starting times on the hour and on the half-hour.
Your appointment will be for one full hour regardless of whether it’s scheduled to begin at the top or the middle of the hour.
Here is our process:
- Schedule your one-hour debrief.
- Three days prior to your appointment, I’ll email you a link to access your online assessment.
- The assessment takes approximately 20 minutes and there are no right or wrong answers.
- The assessment must be completed at least 24 hours prior to your debrief appointment.
- The evening prior to your debrief appointment, I’ll email you a copy of your ELI Assessment report to preview.
- We’ll set an appointment for your 30-minute followup appointment during your debrief.
- Ask me any questions at any time before, during, or after your assessment and debrief.
*The calendar will only show the next 5 weeks of availability, however, there are days and times during the last week and a half of September that may be selected later in August.
**If for any reason, you need a time that isn’t listed here, please email me directly with some options that work for you. My email is Zette@zetteharbourcoach.com